Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rock the Vote


Eero Saarinen's "Womb Chair"


Arne Jacobson's "Egg Chair"

Im trying to decide which of these two classic chairs I will choose to be a part of my modern eco-baby store "sprouts". They will incorporated into the core of my space which is a place for kids to play + learn as well as a place for moms to relax or regroup.

Please help me by casting your vote for which one you thing would fit in better in my space. thanks guys!



images courtesy of: vintageverity.wordpress.com + www.bonluxat.com

5 comments:

debbie nestvogel said...

my vote is the womb chair-- i don't know if its because i'm a little biased since i have actually 'experienced' one and it was AMAZING but also i think that conceptually it works better with your project than the egg chair.

Jami Southern said...

Womb chair!

emily davis said...

jess said she liked the egg chair more for aesthetics but she also pointed out if the user was pregnant, she would prefer the womb chair because it would be easier to get in and out of. hmmmm

The Jimbonic Inquisition said...

Womb chair - this is a store for people and not chickens...haha.

suzanne cabrera said...

Personally, I LOVE the womb chair. And though the egg chair may be more in keeping with you store's concept (and logo) I think the womb chair's form would provide a nice contrast.